Main Article Content
Objective: To review the outcome of video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for thymoma with myasthenia gravis at 103 Military Hospital. Subject and method: 61 thymoma patients with myasthenia gravis who underwent video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery thymectomy at 103 Military Hospital, from October 2013 to May 2019 were included. Result: The rate of effective increases gradually with follow-up time: 1 month: 85.3%, 6 months: 87.9%, > 1 year: 94.3%. 02 recurrent tumors after surgery over 1 year (3.8%). Conclusion: Video-assisted thoracoscopic for thymoma with myasthenia gravis have low rate of recurrent tumors and have good result.
Keywords: Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, myasthenia gravis, thymoma.
Các tài liệu tham khảo
2. Mai Văn Viện (2004) Nghiên cứu một số chỉ tiêu lâm sàng, cận lâm sàng có liên quan đến kết quả điều trị ngoại khoa bệnh nhược cơ. Luận án Tiến sĩ y học, Học viện Quân y.
3. Agasthian T, Lin SJ (2010) Clinical outcome of video-assisted thymectomy for myasthenia gravis and thymoma. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 18(3): 234-239.
4. Chao YK, Liu YH, Hsieh MJ et al (2015) Long-term outcomes after thoracoscopic resection of stage I and II thymoma: A propensity-matched study. Ann Surg Oncol 22(4): 1371-1376.
5. El-Medany Y, Hajjar W, Essa M et al (2003) Predictors of outcome for myasthenia gravis after thymectomy. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals 11(4): 323-327.
6. Kumar N, Verma AK, Mishra A et al (2011) Factors predicting surgical outcome of thymectomy in myasthenia gravis: A 16-year experience. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 14(4): 267-271.
7. Anastasiadis K, Ratnatunga C (2007) The thymus gland - diagnosis and surgical management. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg: 106.
8. Manoly I, Whistance RN, Sreekumar R et al (2014) Early and mid-term outcomes of trans-sternal and video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for thymoma. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 45(6): 187-193.
9. Özdemir N, Kara M, Dikmen E et al (2003) Predictors of clinical outcome following extended thymectomy in myasthenia gravis. European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery 23(2): 233-237.
10. Yu L, Zhang XJ, Ma S et al (2012) Thoracoscopic thymectomy for myasthenia gravis with and without thymoma: a single-center experience. The Annals of thoracic surgery 93(1): 240-244.