Main Article Content
Objective: To implement the process and to evaluate the effectiveness of extracting necessary stem cell components and removing unnecessary cell components. Subject and method: 57 patients (40 male and 17 female patients) with subacute ischemic stroke (7th day - 30th day) including 40 male and 17 female patients. 240ml of bone marrow taken from iliac crests of each patient had diluted in 60ml of heparin solution for anticoagulation. Then, we continued to implement concentration process to reduce the volume in order to remove erythrocytes, granulocyte cells, concentrate process on mononucleus cells (including stem cells). Result: After the process, the components of stem cell package collected after concentrating were as follows: The bone marrow-derived stem cell product had the mean concentration of nucleus cells which was 29.07 ± 18.29G/l, the mean concentration of CD34+ stem cells was 549.79 ± 378.55 cells/pl; the rate of CD34+ in total nuclear cells was 1.87 ± 0.94% and the viable CD34+ rate was 94.65 ± 4.62%. The retain ratio of CD34+ stem cells was 57.64 ± 32.35% equivalent to the mean total number of CD34+ stem cells which was 10.99 ± 7.37 × 106 cells. Removal ratio of granulocyte and erythrocyte was 90.09 ± 10.82% and 99.59 ± 0.23%, respectively. Conclusion: The process of creating autologous bone marrow-derived stem cell product for the treatment of patients with subacute ischemic stroke has been effectively performed in term of collecting useful stem cells and eliminating unnecessary cell components.
Các tài liệu tham khảo
2. Grove JE, Bruscia E and Krause DS (2018) Plasticity of Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells. Stem cells 22(4): 487-500.
3. Hernández P, Cortina L, Artaza H et al (2007) Autologous bone-marrow mononuclear cell implantation in patients with severe lower limb ischaemia: A comparison of using blood cell separator and Ficoll density gradient centrifugation. Atherosclerosis 194(2): 52-56.
4. Banerjee BPS, Hamady M et al (2014) Intra artery immumo selected CD34+ stemcell for acute ischemic stroke. Stem Cells Transl Med 3: 30.
5. Lý Tuấn Khải, Phan Tuấn Đạt (2014) Nghiên cứu hiệu quả tách tế bào gốc từ dịch tủy xương bằng máy tự động để điều trị bệnh nhân suy tim sau nhồi máu cơ tim. Tạp chí Y dược lâm sàng 108, số 4(9): 114-119.
6. Lý Tuấn Khải, Nguyễn Thanh Bình (2011) Nghiên cứu đặc tính của khối tế bào gốc tự thân sử dụng để điều trị một số tổn thương xương khớp và mối tương quan với kết quả điều trị. Tạp chí Y dược lâm sàng 108: 43-45. 52-55.